Teaching a dog how to stop barking is something that many owners want to achieve. A pooch that is consistently making noise can be very annoying to you, your family members, your guests and your neighbors. Therefore, it is something you need to have control over.
However, before you learn how to stop barking dogs, you need to first understand why your pet is making a racket. There are a number of reasons why canines bark, and believe it or not, very rarely is the reason just to frustrate you. Usually your pet is attempting to communicate something, such as he…
- Hears or sees something out of the ordinary – alerting you to unusual sounds or sights.
- Is afraid – reacting in defense
- Is bored – Attempting to amuse himself
- Wants your attention – Is lonely or wants to play with you
- Is unsure or stressed – Feels frustrated with a situation or person
- Wants something but requires your help – A toy is unreachable, needs to go outside, wants water, etc.
Thus, before you teach him how to stop barking, you might want to first find out[more...]
The Content You Are Trying To View Is Protected For Members Only If you are a member, please login by entering your information in the box provided on the right.If you are not a member, then please consider joining as we'd love to have you as part of our thriving community of dog lovers. With Be Dog savvy your will get the ongoing training and support to make your dog happy healthy and obedient. Once a member you'll be able to access the entire membership. To find out more click the link below...